Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My business articles

Hello friends. I am currently involved in a business project writing Business Articles so I seldom blog lately. It’s something very new to me so I devote a great deal of my time in building my vocabulary in business so that I'l is able to write my Business Articles well. I have less background in business. The only courses I took back in college which are related to business are economics and basic accounting. I'd probably need to brush up on a few of my books' pages about the terminologies used in those subjects.

I am beginning to really appreciate just how important to have a business of your own no matter how small it seems to be. It adds up to your income and helps you finance some of your caprice and save for your future. Some people don't know what business to put up and how to start. I guess what one needs to check is the kind of skill you have that others don't have, and then start from there.

If people don't have such skill, say how create simple dress accessories, then people will find those who possess it and produce such. When you start giving value to people, that's when the money starts coming in. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. Writing articles is one of the best ways to promote your blog or site! I invite you to guest-write for my blog Tech-Sharing Blog

    ReplyDelete